Crewfit 150N Junior is designed for younger children (approx 6-12 years old). It has a shortened body for comfort and a anti-tamper mechanism. Only available in standard automatic inflation and factory fitted with thigh straps. It has a shortened body for comfort and comes with anti-tamper mechanisms.
Crewsavers Crewfit 150N Junior lifejacket is suitable for all types of boats including offshore use
But remember this is an automatic lifejacket and will go off if submerged, so keep a buoyancy aid for those times when the kids are just messing about on the water and fall in as part of their play.
Body weight(20-50kg)-Chest (26"-34")-Minimum total buoyancy 100N.
Features and Benefits:
- CE approved to EN396
- Modern design
- Adjustable belt
- Velcro closure - self bursting upon activation
- Twin crutch straps
- Stainless steel buckles
- D-rings for attaching a lifeline on both front and back (Only on Harness Version)
- High Spec Auto Inflating 150N Lifejacket
- UML inflator 23g cylinder
- 5 year warranty
- Chest range: 26"- 34" Weight Range: 20-50kg
- Approx 6-12 years old
Four Versions Available; with and without harness in red or blue