Whatever your boat needs, YouBoat is bound to be able to supply it at a great price. Our chandlery range features plenty of practical items, as well as touches of luxury. Among the marine supplies detailed below, you’ll discover everything from pumps and winches to slimline ovens and solar panels.
Our website is complemented by our 4,000 sq. ft. shop and 10,000 sq. ft. warehouse, enabling us to offer UK sailors a huge choice of products.
To make browsing easier, our chandlery items are divided into four sections:
- Anchors – featuring the versatile claw, self-launching D-type and compact grapnel versions.
- Compasses – rugged navigational devices such as the superb Military Handbearing Compass IRIS 50.
- Deck Hardware – all kinds of boat parts, including blocks, clutches & jammers, dinghy hardware, harken, hatches, vents and winch handles.
- Fenders – classic and heavy-duty options to protect your boat.
- Flags & Wind Indicators – fly the Union Jack or monitor wind direction.
- Ladders & Gangways – standard, folding and telescopic ladders, plus the Trem Folding Teak Gangway.
- Outboards – Minn Kota’s quiet electric outboards – ideal for fishing spots.
- Radar Reflectors – improve your boat’s visibility on radar screens.
- Rope & Rigging – including ropes made from the world’s strongest fibre, Dyneema.
- Solar Panels – mount these on your deck for a convenient power source.
- Windlasses & Winches – the impressive Antal XT16 Self-Tailing Chrome Winch is a highlight.
Have fun with paddleboards or kayaks – and don’t forget to wear protective gear, such as the comfortable Crewsaver Kortex Helmet.
Expert Help from Our Team
If you can’t find the item you need or would like some advice, simply get in touch. We’re experienced sailors and happy to help.
YouBoat has the right equipment for your boat!