Hempel Ecopower Prop Antifouling Spray - 500ml
Protect your propeller from marine growth with the simple application of the Hempel Ecopower Prop Antifouling Spray.
Hempel Ecopower Prop Antifouling Spray - 500ml | 7446
Hempel Ecopower Prop (Formally Mille Drive) is an acrylic-based biocide free underwater coating (insoluble matrix) which is supplied in a 500ml spray can for ease of application. it is recommended to be used below the waterline as a protective coating for propellers, outdrives, bowthrusters and for areas with light environmental demands. The Hempel Ecopower Propeller Antifouling Spray is designed to work most effecttively in cold waters.
- Available in Black (7446-19990) and Volvo Grey (7446-10430)
- Biocide free
- Semi-flat gloss
- For propellers & outdrives
- Spreading rate: 11m²/L
- Recommended cleaner: Hempel Thinners No.3 (808)
- Touch dry after 15 minutes at 20℃ (68℉)
- Surface dry after 4 hours at 20℃ (68℉)
Frequently Asked Questions
Existing old self-polishing or traditional antifoul
- Remove loose matter & contaminants with a high pressure fresh water wash.
- Apply required amount of Hempel Ecopower Prop Antifouling
Existing old hard matrix or unknown antifouling
- Clean the vessel wtih a high pressure fresh water wash.
- Wet abrade the area.
- Remove all dust.
- Clean and dry the area.
- If the previous antifouling is in poor condition, seal with 1 coat of Hempel's Underwater Primer.
- If the previous antifouling is in general bad condition, it is recommended to remove previous coats and prime before applying.
|Area Of Use||Propeller|