Why does You Boat like the Lewmar Pro-Fish 1000 KIT (8mm)?
The perfect windlass for fishing boats Lewmar Pro-Fish 1000 Windlass has an automatic freefall that allows you place the boat over a wreck or ledge, and drop anchor with speed and accuracy. You don't need to run the engine to stay in one precise place. You can retrieve the anchor just as efficiently, by pushing a button. The Lewmar Pro-Fish 1000 Windlass is also DIY ready and made of durable 100% 316 stainless steel.
The gypsy has been specially designed to suit leaded lines up to 16mm in diameter and a revised control arm and new Pro-Guard plate prevent the rope from jumping out of the windlass or snagging during operation.
- Automatic freefall
- Powerful motor providing fast line speed
- Manual emergency recovery equipped (you just need a common 1/2 socket wrench)
- Strong 100% 316 stainless steel, including control arm and stripper. Very resistant to corrosion
- Maximum pulling power: 320kg (700 lb) for the 700 and 454kg (1,000 lb) for the 1000
- Convenient above-deck installation
- For boats up to 12m (38ft)
- Free Fall conversion kits
- For 8mm chain
**YouBoat are now offering a free 30m 3-strand trip line for your anchor with every Lewmar windlass. The rope is 8mm in diameter and has a spliced loop at both ends.**