PLASTIC PADDING MARINE FILLER
A white, polyester-based filler for all marine applications to fill and seal holes and cracks and is ideal for superstructure repairs. Can be painted with all marine finishes and used above and below the waterline. Gives a super smooth finish on wood, metal, glass fibre and aluminium. It has a working time of 6 minutes and a cure time of 20 minutes.
- Super smooth finish on wood, metal, glass fibre, GRP and aluminium.
- Can be painted with all marine finishes
- Ideal for superstructure repairs
- Can be used above and below waterline
- Max. temperature on steel is +160°C
- Working time of 8 min and a cure time of 20 min