International Non-Slip Additive 20g
International Non-slip Additive 20gm Can be added to paint or varnish for an effective non-slip finish.
International Non-Slip Additive 20g | YMA905/020/BF
The International Non-Slip Additive is a synthetic, granular material that can be added to topside finishes prior to application or sprinkled onto wet paint as as an aid to providing a more slip-resistant finish. As with matting additives, the final result is determined by the amount of material added into the finish.
- Suitable for paint & varnish
- Easy to use
- Creates an effective non-slip finish
- One sachet for a 750ml can
- Doesn't affect drying times
Frequently Asked Questions
The mix-in method is the easiest, simple pour the contents of the sachet into a 750ml topcoat and mix thoroughly, then apply via a brush, roller or spray for non-slip finish.
You can apply the International Non-Slip Additive directly onto wet paint using the following method:
- Apply one coat of topcoat.
- Apply International Non-Slip Additive with a suitable dispenser or other dispersion method.
- Once desired frit has been achieved, allow to fully cure.
- Remove excess grit once cured.
|EAN / GTIN||5035686011106|