Marlow Excel Fusion Dyneema Rope (6 - 8mm)
The Marlow Excel Fusion Dyneema® Rope (Model EF00) is a fantastic flexible rope that has excellent abrasion resistance and doesn't absorb water.
Marlow Excel Fusion Dyneema® Rope
Marlow Excel Fusion Super Light Sheet is soft, flexible and does not absorb water. The blended Dyneema® and polypropylene cover provides great abrasion resistance through rachets and cleats. The Dyneema® core means that you experience no stretch and fantastic control through fusion sheets.
- Excellent cleat performance
- Firm round rope aids handling
- Floats (no water absorbtion)
- Great UV resistance
- High strength Low elongation
- Very good abrasion resistance
- Extremely light weight
- Core: 8 Strand Dyneema®
- Cover: 16 Plait Blended Dyneema® Polypropylene
- Weight (100m): 1.7kg
- Minimum breakload: 1000kg
- Av Breakload: 1090kg
- Weight (100m): 2.2kg
- Minimum breakload: 1230kg
- Average break load: 1330kg
- Weight (100m): 3kg
- Minimum breakload: 1300kg
- Average break load: 1410kg
Frequently Asked Questions
The Marlow Excel Fusion has a Dyneema® core, which means that you won't experience any stretch and gives fantastic control through the Fusion sheets. Dyneema® is a high performance, non-woven composite material, making it one of the strongest ropes avaiable.
Yes, due to not absorbing water this rope is able to float.
The average breakload of the rope depends on the diameter of the rope:
- 6mm diameter: 1090kg
- 7mm diameter: 1330kg
- 8mm diameter: 1410kg
|EAN / GTIN||5012568245163|